• Once A Week.....boo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Twice A Week...ehh

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • 3-4 Times A Week...look at you go

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I'm A Regular...they know my name

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • CHECK OUT THAT 90%+ ACTIVITY PERCENTAGE!!!

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Still pop in a few times a week but winter is a slow time and really for the most part the car spends a lot of time parked in the garage but spring isn't too far off and my activity will go back up.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
around when i can, helping when i know whats up, but sometimes life and near death takes me away from the fun xD

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Started lurking every day again recently... hopefully I'll have more to post soon!
Now your a FF member so no more lurking.....Get going on some mods. Cheap mod for moar hp/mpg= bsd.

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Not much, but I've been a member for a little bit and 4 focuses.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just joined this forum to get information to repair my brother's 2008 Focus. Trying to get over that post barrier that bars me from posting links to auto parts stores for inquiries on correct part numbers.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Just joined this forum to get information to repair my brother's 2008 Focus. Trying to get over that post barrier that bars me from posting links to auto parts stores for inquiries on correct part numbers.
Jump on the section your needing, such as the d-tech, suspension, ect & throw up a thread......

Reactions: fawnsee

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm still very very new to the forums. I just get too busy to post stuff I guess...
So I rather just read other people's posts and take notes :D

41 - 60 of 60 Posts