• Once A Week.....boo

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Twice A Week...ehh

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • 3-4 Times A Week...look at you go

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I'm A Regular...they know my name

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • CHECK OUT THAT 90%+ ACTIVITY PERCENTAGE!!!

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kinda curious as to what kind of active crowd we have out there. Plus it only takes 5 seconds (time it takes my SPI to get from 0 to 20 mph if you were wondering[headbang]) to pick an option. Don't be shy!

[ffrocks]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
Good one, Jeff. Quick peek at the activity would tell you,,,,,,,Like a dtech all ready doing 20mph by the time the spi fires up,,,,,,,,,,LOL

·
Registered
216 Posts
70 posts in three months isn't too shabby, IMHO....

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Check in at least twice a day but don't usually post much. Used to be more active but I'm one of those that moved over to Facebook more for the chatty stuff. Still love the slower pace of the Forums, though, and it's a much more useful place to get actual information versus quick likes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Check in at least twice a day but don't usually post much. Used to be more active but I'm one of those that moved over to Facebook more for the chatty stuff. Still love the slower pace of the Forums, though, and it's a much more useful place to get actual information versus quick likes.

Same, usually check out unread about once a day but not always posting since rarely do I have knowledge to help, especially mk3 related. If I do know something or have experience I definitely post and Do like off topic focus subjects as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
w/ my magic bag
29,375 Posts
This^^^^^^^^like the forums also.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
How often do I visit? Almost every day. If there isn't anything interesting on the first page of the "new posts" link, I usually stop there and try again the next day. Sometimes I'll check page two if I'm really bored.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts