Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portland.

How about those giant potholes? North of Lombard, there's one continuous one that's 100 yards long...

I don't drive in the rain let alone the snow! Took my car out 2 days ago, and bent my rim.

Joy. [mad]

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
good god thats awefull. but id like those rims on my car

·
Registered
74 Posts
Portland.

How about those giant potholes? North of Lombard, there's one continuous one that's 100 yards long...

I don't drive in the rain let alone the snow! Took my car out 2 days ago, and bent my rim.

Joy. [mad]
You might try sending a bill to the city. A buddy of mines car went into a pot hole and knocked it out of alignment, he sent them a bill and they paid it.

I don't know about wheels but worth a try.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
good idea yea i never thought of doing somethuing like that before ive had flats come from giant pot holes

·
because race car
1,948 Posts
my stock svt rim on the front driver's side is like that. It's not a problem if you don't feel it when you drive. It just looks like crap :(

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
yea specially with those svt wheels, there sick lookin

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
You might try sending a bill to the city. A buddy of mines car went into a pot hole and knocked it out of alignment, he sent them a bill and they paid it.

I don't know about wheels but worth a try.
I have heard that too. But where do you send it to exactly. How do you find out where to send it to?

-Ashley

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
An interesting idea, I might have a shot at that. Those holes really defy description, they are are between 6 and 7 inches deep and they vary from 6 inches to 3 feet across and I wasn't kidding when I said one is over 100 yards long. It's unbelievable.

Hey, you guys still under water up there? It looks horrible in the pictures.

·
Registered
74 Posts
An interesting idea, I might have a shot at that. Those holes really defy description, they are are between 6 and 7 inches deep and they vary from 6 inches to 3 feet across and I wasn't kidding when I said one is over 100 yards long. It's unbelievable.

Hey, you guys still under water up there? It looks horrible in the pictures.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, will build your case. I am sure there are other people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts