Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this on E bay , Silver Metallic radio Bezel and I have to say that I like it a lot more than the Chrome overlay on mine. And I've never seen a Focus with the Silver pieces in it .
At least this gives it a factory look .

Opened last night and Ta Daaaaaa

This is my original Black with the Steeda Chrome Dash kit and when I got my dvd player .

And the new Radio Bezel and dvd player .

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I think the st came with silver but I can't remember if my 06came silver either. It does look better

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ses's came with that "cf" look as too, my sisters '07 has it as well.

I replaced my silver one with the cross hatched looking "cf" version. My S came with a stock silver one:

Hard to tell but looks the same as the one posted by the op( i do like that dvd player in there!)
It's for sale if anyone wants a new color in their 05-07

That's the exact same thing I got , must be something that was an option on the Zx3's . All my interior pieces are Black ie: vents , door pieces and the radio bezel . But I've got the Sedan and its an exact fit for those interested . I just unscrewed my a/c and knob controls and screwed them on the Silver piece.

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
yeah not sure why mine came with a silver face, nothing else in the car is silver. rest of the interior was black/dark gray(except for the pillars and ceiling, those are light.) I had wanted a black one but the cross hatch one came up and I like it. Easy swap over, just had to do the hvac controls like you mentioned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts