Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering, how pinstripes look on a Silver ZX3? Good or bad? because I have never seen pinstripes on them so I was wondering if that would look good or bad.... [???:)]

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
wurd on that lol

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Um, how about NO?

If I see another car with pinstripes I am gonna smash its windows with my softball bat that I carry in my car.

I recall when pinstripes were so popular, back approximately 6 years ago when I was in high school.. everywhere I looked... pinstripes. Ugh..
(or is it still popular? maybe it's a teenage thing?)

·
Registered
571 Posts
please dont man. the focus didn't do anyhing to you to deserve that. Focus has it hard enough as it is, what with everyone calling it 'chicks car' and all. If you put pinstripes on it, its not even gonna be able to sit in the parkin lot at the mall without all the other cars makin' fun of it.... even the civics. Thats like being made fun of at school by the special ed kids. you wouldn't dress up your child in a manner that would get them made fun of by the spED kids, would you? i didnt think so. dont do it your car either man.....

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
No on the pinstripes. Even if it looked good at first (and maybe they do to you) think about a few years down the road. Then it just looks like crap - tape stripes start fading, peeling; painted stripes start to wear away. Trust me. Some bozo put silver/red pinstripes on my MR2 years ago, and they look terrible now. It's embarrassing... [xx(]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
God no!! Please don't put some god awful pinstripes on your Focus!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
By the way, i'm a female....And I was just wondering because I was puting pinstripe on my other car and I was wondering what it would look like on my focus....I didn't do it, I was just wondering if anyone else did or not. But thanks for the info people..I appreciate it alot.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Focus is a cool car, pinstripes, YOU ARE OFF THE SITE, dont' get them, pinstripes are worse than graphic kits, but I would rather have a graphic kit on my car than some damn pinstripes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts