1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday September 18th, 2016

10106 Thermon st, Houston TX 77075
2pm

We wiill meet at golf and games in south houston. Here we will play 18 holes of putt putt and if the weather permits a race or two of go karts!

Putt putt is $8

Karts will be $10

Afterwards we will head down 45 south towards baybrook mall where we will meet in their new parking garage behind dillards.

Here we will have our very own photoshoot where we will be photographed by our own members

DJ and Luke.

Once we arrive at the parking lot we will send one car at a time around 45 to get rolling shots.

Once night hits we will go to baybrook malls outside food court where we will enjoy some food beer and good company.

I will be bringing all paid banners and shirts with me as well as some extras in case anyone wants to buy any on site.

For this meet I will be passing out decals for everyone at no cost, if you wish to donate a couple of bucks that would be very helpful to the team. As this is coming out of pocket for me.

Everyone will receive two decals. Any small team decals will be sold at $5 each. The decals are white and will be as follows:

8inches in length.

Facebook team focalize
Twitter team focalize
Instagram team focalize
$5 small team focalize banner white

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meet!!

Please wear your team shirts! !

Kaykay
Event Coordinator
#teamfocalize

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Date for the event would help.
Sounds like fun. Not sure if I will be able to stay all day if I can make it out

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Edited. Sorry

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts