Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Feb was fun and very brutal on the go-karts this time around so im kinda happy we arent doing them this month... instead!!! Donald has informed us that he is now ready to deck out his blue five door with all of his super cool and maybe some secret mods, so you know what that means INSTALL TIME!

Next Auto-x Date: Mar 1st. 2015 at the Police Academy
Time: 7am

Now to the focus meet:

DATE: March 14th, 2015

TIME: 11AM

FOOD: Thinking it will be best to bring hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks since the park is so nearby..

IM SO EXCITED!! O and im sure that if anyone else has anything that they need/want to install we would be more then willing to assist in whatever project you may have.. Let's have us some fun![headbang]

·
Wit Da Silva Bullit
4,609 Posts
[Headbang] am ready!

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
As a side note. The following weekend at MSR mar.21 there will be a 12hr race that I will be in if anyone wants to come out and watch/help.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Yes he is real. but then who really is real.

Lets list of the things we want to do what weekend. Oh and we can have the bbq either at the house or the park.

Rusty needs a transmission swap, I picked up a transmission while i was in dfw area this past weekend.

I've got a headgasket and timing belt to do to the wifes car, radiator hose kit and other odds and ends.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I was hoping to do rear brake conversion and front sway bar.

I'm off this Friday/Saturday so I can come over and help with whatever.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
can I start to get a head count. More the merrier but I was wondering just for food and drink needs.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
I should be there.. Likely without Amber.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I will bring some chips and drinks. Anyone have a preference on what kind? Might pick up some Bison meat for hamburgers.

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will be there and ill bring doritos/cheetos and most likely some drinks

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Yeah let's get this list going.
I can do plates, napkins, cups, etc... Or whatever else.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
is the weather going to be shite? I think im going to a Bday party for a 2 year old.... BAalllllllllll Pit.... that day so i dont think I can make it

1 - 20 of 66 Posts