Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since most of us had the day off ... and a new member of ours was having issues with his car.

We thought it would be great to do a mini-install meet at his house.

Didn't take any photos during the install/fix-a-fofo meet.

But we did do a little mini-photoshoot. We had 2 other members come and hang ... but not long enough to do the mini-photoshoot.

So, thought I would share.

GROUP PHOTO

MEMBER PHOTOS

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Its our local Houston Chapter.

We couldn't really be Team "FocusFanatics" at car shows, so we decided to create TeamFocalize to represent the Houston Crew.

-Ray-

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
i do believe this is the first time i have seen a pic of donalds car....is his 4x4 working???

lol and my roomate just saw the pics and said i should try and get in on focalize, i responded with "its the houston crew... lol *takes sip of beer* and i aint gonna drive to houston alot for meets"

·
Registered
153 Posts
i do believe this is the first time i have seen a pic of donalds car....is his 4x4 working???

lol and my roomate just saw the pics and said i should try and get in on focalize, i responded with "its the houston crew... lol *takes sip of beer* and i aint gonna drive to houston alot for meets"
Lol!! Wish I lived in Houston.....So close yet so far away.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. Definitely took some time to get the shots at 925pm.

@Sleepyboy ... after AutoX the day before, we accidentally broke the stud loose ... so I couldn't get my race wheels off. So, at the mini-meet, we dremeled the stud off ... now I can take those off and put back the heavy dailies back on. lol.

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was definitely fun for the few of us ... this is actually only a 1/3rd of our crew here in Houston. We are rolling a little less than 20 strong fofos.

-Ray-

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Haha. Yeah sitting kinda high. Was thinking about jacking it a couple more inches and throwin some allterrain tires on there lol jk.

Hopefully in another month or so i'll have my new coiloverss:)

Great photos Ray.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
shut might as well get some nitto mud grapplers on there lol

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
Haha. Yeah sitting kinda high. Was thinking about jacking it a couple more inches and throwin some allterrain tires on there .

OMG do it, if just for shits and giggles, do it [giggle]. Then everyone on the forum would be like, "where did you get that suspension? I'm going into rally racing and....." lol [giddy]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts