Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Houston Meet 7th on Sylvan Beach @ 5

OK since i didnt get to go to round up and it looked like fun, now im gonna do a houston meet. A few guys said the 7th which is a sunday so im letting u guys choose the 6th or 7th. I wanna do it at Sylvan Beach in La Porte. If u need any directions or anything at all let me know. So im the first to start off saying im gonna be there. Copy and paste ur name if u can go.

1. FocusFreak09 AKA Jeremy

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
i have no plans for that weekend at the moment, so i'll add myself.

2. jester4666 AKA Jeff

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got nothing planned this week either, I think. I heard the weather should be nice all day long; what time were you planning on setting it up Jeremy? Cause Ima be riding my bike around in the morning and maybe later that night.

2. jester4666 AKA Jeff
3. Inifiniti0 AKA Eric

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont know. I was thinking between 6 and 7 and just chill for an hour or 2. its on either of those days

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody else wanna go cause it wont be a good turn it with only 3 people we need more

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Hey dude ... I am still checking my schedule ... but so far ok ...

As for more people at the meet ... I am talking to the guys from the Other site ... and they are wanting a meet but are having a few issues ... Yeah I will keep you up to date on that.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm on sunday so I'm down for that.. I get off at 9p on saturday. I may have my resonator cut out too thhen =D =D

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well im sure if we are doing it on saturday or sunday. some say sunday so if u choose sunday Reply with sunday ir u choose Saturday reply with Saturday. And either of those days im thinking we meet there between 5 and 6 and chill for a lil while people takes pics and chat. And RAY what kind of issues

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Well ... silly issues that can lock threads ... so I am not going to get into it here. ...

Anyways, If you guys are still thinking about a meet ... you need to pick a day quickly. Because the weekend these days ... come up fast.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh ok thats understandable. And since people said sunday then its going to be on sunday at sylvan beach between 5 and 6 then chill before it gets dark to give u or anyone else more time to take pics

·
Registered
479 Posts
If the meet is Sunday I can try and make it. I can stop by take pictures and chat.
which parking lot will you be near the courts or near playground closer to the waters. It would be great to meet other focus owners not many proud focus owners live northeast of the Beltway.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
oo ... and Sunday's weather forecast looks pleasant to.

I will have to take the wife on this run ... [driving]

Anybody ... have directions ... need to post those up now. Since a time has been chosen. [:)]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes it is on Sunday between 5 and 6 so show up anytime between there. We can meet in the biggest parking lot it has which is close to the skate park. I might show up at 5 and just wait for everyone to show up. Bring whoever u want ill probably bring my girl. I tried looking for a address but no luck. Heres a map of the place and if u dont know where it is im sure someone can meet you somewhere and yall can caravan over there. Just ask. http://laportetexas.net/lpmaps.htm

·
Registered
561 Posts
I thought i share with the houston people on here that there is a svt rear bumper on sale on ebayfor 89 dollas somebody should jump on it . i already have one soo!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just get on Fairmont and drive it all the way down til you hit water. If you are coming from 45, take 45 to Beltway 8 then get off at the last free exit(Red Bluff I believe) take it all the way down. Or, if you are coming by way of 225, take 225 til you hit 146 and exit at fairmont. I should be out there, anyone gonna be BBQ'ing?

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey hey if u wanna bar b que thats fine. just need to make sure everyone is gonna bring something so theres enough. Not sure if there are any pits but if not then that can be another houston meet later on. Bring the whole family if u want or whoever. if u can make it please add ur name to this list so we know who to expect

2. jester4666 AKA Jeff
3. Inifiniti0 AKA Eric

1 - 20 of 72 Posts