Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GAME FOR ANYTIME AND ANYPLACE

Votes: 4 25.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ladies and gents ... I have been asked when our next meet will be from some people.... so soon ... I was under the impression that we wanted to stick with once a month ...

So I am making a new poll to see what you guys want to do. [B)] [dunno]

Let's make this decision first and then we will make a new meet soon after. [clap]

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
I say once a month it flies here really fast. Seems like we just had our last meet. I do miss it though seems like it just happened and also seems like it was years ago if that makes since.

Oh and Raymond do you know what time it is? Your going to get in trouble mister if you don't get back to bed *tisk tisk* lol

ah crap I did'nt vote on what day but sunday is always the best for me.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I say lets stick to once month. I think everyone is getting ahead of them selves. lets talk ideas on locations, not dates so soon.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
i like the once a month and twice a month. we could have one every 2 weeks or something but at different places til we run out of places then we repeat

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that is the idea Jeremy ... [wiggle]

I don't think being in the same place with as big as houston would render good turnouts. ... If we keep looking, we probably wont have to do repeats for a long time. (Lots of places to go from parks to indoor activities. ... to peeps homes). [:)] [8D]

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Lame... just kidding guys. If that is what works for you then stick to it and set up your meet well in advance. We are able to do every Monday cause we all want to eat and we are not as spread out as you guys are. you will find a few places that are affordable and central enough that you get the most turnout.

Good luck and keep it going.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
oh are last fews meets have been fun and worked out well thats why we chose it that way. if we weren spread out as much then it would be easier to do it every week like yall but we aint.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even with gas doing down ... it's still like an hour away for alot of us to meet up ... What do you expect from the 4th largest city in the states.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
exactly right now im loving how much gas it its the lowest its ever been since i started driving. I love it

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
exactly right now im loving how much gas it its the lowest its ever been since i started driving. I love it

that's just sad [screwy] i remember gas at $0.89 a gallon.

·
Cursed
1,677 Posts
^^^you and me both I remember it was $0.89 a gallon (so sad I know it took 12 bucks to fill up my old mustu mirage lol even then though that was alot of money to me lol)
i had a camaro at the time...didn't mind driving a v8 then. LOL!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I drove a 77 Malibu ... with the Bench front seat and Colomn Shift ... IT was an awesome ride ... but all good things have to come to an end. [:(]

Back to topic ... looks like once a month on a Sunday is a definite meet [loveff] [wave] [clap] and twice is just plain a party. [drinking] [cheers] [clap]

And joe ... we are making it move just for you man ... just for you ... [:p] [;)]

Oh and Jeremy ... your new Avatar is just plain blinding ... reminds me of .............. DEAN!!!!

Reactions: captcomputer

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
^^ i know i think one meet me and dean should park next to each other with both our cars hids on and take pics and let people judge

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm down for 2-3 times but i'm crazy[8] and sundays are still the best days for me.. I have perma requested every sunday off so as long as my boss sticks to it i should be at every mee.

also we should use pauls house at some point! he has everything! (I'll bring my tv? :p ) [goofydrunk]

Also for future referance, my parents will be outta town for 2-3 days some time in feb so i'm down for having a meet here then if you guys want, i know it's a long time off but i gues.... "the more you know!"[grinking]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts