Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, once I got home, I realized that I hardly took ANY pictures of the cars. Because I have seen them all, and you guys have most likely seen them all. Houston makes a picture thread almost every two weeks. But here are some shots from the day!

The only car shot I really have!

User Matsuo squirrelin' it up in a tree

Aus7 deep in thought about his next text message

Ray (tukaniSVT) working on his rig shots

The crew chillin'

Ray trying not to blow up

Beautiful. Lovely. Meat.

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well cut that out, paul!

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
mmm fooooddddd hey WHERE ARE MY ROLLING SHOTS!!!!! jk jk no really i wanna see purty plz patty or austin ;]

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mmm fooooddddd hey WHERE ARE MY ROLLING SHOTS!!!!! jk jk no really i wanna see purty plz patty or austin ;]
1. It's "Paddy". I'm not a girl.
2. Austin took them.

and Paul, I didn't even notice that. haha

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
That's funny. You gotta make the next one Paul. We don't have single bright car without you there(except for Daniels extensive use of bright green vinyl).

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
I wish us Wisconsin guys were close enough to each other that we could all get together and have meets every couple weeks. [V] Looks like a good time, as always.

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
That's funny. You gotta make the next one Paul. We don't have single bright car without you there(except for Daniels extensive use of bright green vinyl).
I love it! I was murdered out, and now want to me sure I don't get hit. Lol just kidding. My rims will finish it off

·
Focalize!!!
3,892 Posts
I wish us Wisconsin guys were close enough to each other that we could all get together and have meets every couple weeks. [V] Looks like a good time, as always.
well if u come down to houston there is a guaranteed weekly car meet that atleast myself ausv7 and pattacular go to regularly(we hate going home haha) but yes its always a great time with this Foci Family!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Definitely was a great time.

Good to know you guys didn't get sick on my cooking ... lol

I will go through the very few photos I got ... since I was occupied with cooking.

As for the rig shots ... they were tests, no results.

-Ray-

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts
Was a lot of fun, wish we had some more pics, I didn't have my camera on me though.

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
Nice guys. I'll have to come meet some folks sometime. Always interested in meeting new peeps.

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts

Also there was a sizeable fireball due to two of us putting too much lighter fluid on it after it was started... In my defense I was unaware that there was that much on it prior to putting more on.

Wish someone had got it on camera, it was a epic failure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts