Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a chance to go to Hot Import Nights on saturday. It was really cool a lot of nice cars.....lots and lots of SCIONs and EVOs...ruined the show for me a bit but everything else was cool. Got to see LiL Jon to perform and chug Patrone (sp) on stage too. Here are some pictures sorry for not perfect quality I was so excited I forgot my good camera and used my LG Dare instead. Also I got a stupid fix it ticket because cops were hella sneaky and posted right after you pay for parking....my side markers are black and when it's night time they are slight red...they didnt like that. One thing that pissed me off was that they only pulled over imports and something that looked like imports...my buddys Z06 didnt get pulled over and he's blacked out completely same with a GTO that was with us. But anyways enjoy my not so great pics.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=2356294

A little bit of Drift action

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i like the mini....

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
more pics please! lol.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry but no more pics....i only tooks pics of cars that i found interesting the rest were not so good. There was an acura integra GSR on a dyno that toped out at 529 hp and 303 tq i thought that was badass

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Those are some salty ass cars! I love em!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
wish I had that mini!!

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
agree that mini is sexy

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Another vote for the super sexy mini!