Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heya,

Looks like Hot Import Nights is finally coming back.

I'm in direct contact with one of the representatives and I'm helping to promote this awesome show.

Also got us a coupon code to use. 562

Lets see if we can get a big crew to roll through and have some fun. Great opportunity to take pictures with hot models.

Maybe a couple of our members can show off some Focus pride.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
So how is chp and police like around the show? Tint,no front plate tickets and other BS?

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I went to the SEMA show they had at the LA Convention Center years ago and they were there, but didn't see anybody getting hassled. With the economy the way it is, tickets=Police revenue so I would hazard a guess that they would be looking for anybody to write up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As long as you don't show up with a non-street legal car they won't pull you over.

I remember the last time it was at LA Convention Center, I did see someone getting pulled over, but it was a tracked out car. Full roll cage, fire extinguisher tank, 5 point harness, gutted.. etc. Noticable just from driving by.

Of course if your trying to get attention with revving, burnouts, loud music, etc... they're definitely gonna notice ya.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, my contact with HIN would like to help with local HIN Car Meets at malls, colleges, and Clubs.

Also if there are any club promoters here they are willing to host a HIN gogo competition.

They are also sniping clubs, bars and concert lots with HIN promotion.

Is anyone here in a frat or soronity house? They will will help organize fundraisers, and sponsor them.

Also they want to set up a street team.

Let me know if any of ya are interested. This should be a pretty big event.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Rice just brings too much heat for me to go sorry.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
I know but my luck there would be surprise smog checkpoints lol

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
Im kind of in the boat with Demented SVTF, every time ive gone to a show like this, ive seen quite a bit of police action. Twice i went to shows with honda/jdm cars, and twice i was mirror inspected.

I dont mind hanging with mazda or vw guys, but the second the fart cans start showing up, im out.

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Im kind of in the boat with Demented SVTF, every time ive gone to a show like this, ive seen quite a bit of police action. Twice i went to shows with honda/jdm cars, and twice i was mirror inspected.

I dont mind hanging with mazda or vw guys, but the second the fart cans start showing up, im out.
Aww so we can't hang no more?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
He's not talking a out ur farts josh lol. Ur car has no potato launchers

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts

Agreed.

I was reminded why I don't hang with the "JDM" crowd at the extreme dimensions car show. Actually I should say JDM+SRT4 crowd.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts