1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Awesomeness that you got a turbo...yes i'm jealous....but is it just me or do the welds and the manifold in general look really bad?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I THINK it was the rought version, in the second pic they don't look as bad.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Could be...but also the design just kinda weirds me out....i could be wrong here...but it just doesn't look like a great flowing manifold....the ones i had on my Talon were much simpler and very effective.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Lucky.... LUCKY..........

Very cool though.. *jealous*

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was coated after those pics were sent to me.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow lucky you, did ya get a good deal on it? hopefully you get some nice numbers as well

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
damn i want that [:(]

you can see in the first pic there is no bov but can see where the black lines are for it to be put in. the second pic has the bov on the mani but the turbo isn't mounted yet. nor is the mani bolted to the engine.

very nice, can't wait to see it mounted and some real #'s
i'm so jealous

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
no blue balls but i def dig the kit...should make some nice numbers when installed

·
Registered
864 Posts
the second that i get blue balls from a car part, is the second i jump off the tallest building i can find.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I'll be the first to admit I'm not up to snuff on turbo developement, but in other applications like n/a and such, having 'equal length' on the header primaries is a much sought after option...

That being said, they came NOWHERE close to having equal length on that manifold... I dunno how much that matters on a turbo...

·
Registered
426 Posts
wow it looks like a 3 year old welded that intake manifold

1 - 20 of 36 Posts