Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics I took on Saturday... The video will be posted soon. I had to edit it extensively to get rid of the dark portions of video... Next time, let's drive, then eat so we can get more time behind the wheel before dark...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Damm i should have came with you guys for the run... Next time! Good pics scott. No video?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the video... Hope it works. I promise my next effort will be better. I will be fabricating some mounts for the front and rear of my car to switch things up a bit...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the video... Hope it works. I promise my next effort will be better. I will be fabricating some mounts for the front and rear of my car to switch things up a bit...

My video was 9 minutes long, it looks like Photobucket edited it down to the length it is now...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Very good. Too bad we didnt get the part where i was right in front of you haha. How bout those passing pics from the freeway? Still have those?

Andrew

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very good. Too bad we didnt get the part where i was right in front of you haha. How bout those passing pics from the freeway? Still have those?

Andrew
Here ya go:

Some Nor-Cal Focuses:

And the tag along BMW:

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
only prob with the video is that you are behind the beemer the whole time. looks like a fun time tho.

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
pics look good like ^^ he said the vid is of the dumb beemer and my a$$ the hole time

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
So, you say Hooters G2G but I don't see any breast.... what's going on here?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks nice! wish we had big g2g's like that

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice meet.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
Damnit! I was hoping for some shots inside hooters. lol

Looks like there were some sweet cars there! I wish there were some cool focus people here in Yakima that aren't ricer a-holes...

·
Registered
687 Posts
bummer, wish i could have made it, hey scott you could use my server if the video got compressed in time.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Title is misleading, It's not hooter without boobs. Hahaha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts