Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any programs u can buy/download that u can basically hook up to your cars computer kinda like an engine management system? or do u need to buy the "diablo" or somthing like it....[loveff]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
SCT or Diablo will let you datalog but thats all I'm aware of.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I am also curious about this. OBD software don't allow you to play with ECU. It's pure OBD interaction.

Is there something that allows you to control ECU ? How do tuners do it ? or they only use chips.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool! but can it display in real-time on ur comp while its running? kinda like a wideband sorta thing....i got it, like fast and furious!! lol hahaha...not really ,but like that and wher's the cheapest sct i can buy? lol

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
cool! but can it display in real-time on ur comp while its running? kinda like a wideband sorta thing....i got it, like fast and furious!! lol hahaha...not really ,but like that and wher's the cheapest sct i can buy? lol

As far as "real time" goes. No. You can record real time, but viewing it is quite useless. Switch your odometer over to the digital tach display and you'll see why.

You may also want to look over this thread:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164248

1 - 9 of 9 Posts