Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, i've been looking for a nice, subtle, classy looking (NOT rice) hood with a functional scoop for awhile, n i finally realized that ive looked at a picture of it about 40 times without even noticing haha. while searching the f2usa website, i found a pic of this car. my question is...does anybody know what hood this is, and/or where i can get it? i definitely want it. its not ricey at all, doesnt stick up 20 ft, and i think it looks great. can anybody help me out?

·
Registered
451 Posts
that's the F2 hood

I don't think it ever went into production though

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, sl8r i hope your wrong. thats such a sleek looking hood. anybody else have any clue as to if sl8r is right?

and levin.matthew, i agree. i love it. it flows so well with the focus =)

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...anybody?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive got no experience with bodywork, but i could probably have a buddy do it for me. but the paint cost and everything would blow...

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks silverbullet, ive seen the roush scoop a million times =p i just think its a lil overkill for the focus. i just wish that f2 hood was in production.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
he said functional, the roush scoop is not.
i like the cervinis,

the good hood

and the kaminari ram air

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
F2 use to produce that hood, but they havent produced that for a couple years, they did when they first got started but that was it....i like the kaminari and the cervini's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts