Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Focus SE, White,.. i added hood vents (like how the RS focus looks). They are functional vents in respect to they vent heat,.. alot of heat,.. thats all. They're not a vent that just sticks onto the hood,... i cut holes in the hood for these vents. Anyways, i am giving my Focus back to Ford and am going to get the ST (2014). So i was wondering if anyone with a white hood, located in CA, would want to swap hoods... i know this is a long shot, but figured i'd post anyways. If someone is interested, i can email pics. I'm sure you all know what the RS hood vents look like,... so thats it. The car has 70,000 miles on it, so the hood has a few tiny chips missing, just normal wear,.. nothing out of normal, no dents, or scratches, or large chips. If interested PM me.
Thanks for your time.

Sincerely
Ronix

·
Registered
143 Posts
hmmmmm, interesting

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Pics of hood?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hood is now for sale... listed along with wheels and tires in it's own post. I'll have to email you pics of the hood if interested. Hood looks like the RS model, those type of vents/loovers.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Hood is now for sale... listed along with wheels and tires in it's own post. I'll have to email you pics of the hood if interested. Hood looks like the RS model, those type of vents/loovers.
How much are you looking to get for the hood

1 - 11 of 11 Posts