Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just picked up my ST tonight and was looking over it in my garage. Does the hood fit flush with the front bumper or does it sit a little high? Mine seems to be sitting a little high and even when I adjusted the hood to sit lower it still doesn't seem to be lining up correctly. Is this normal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. That at least makes me feel better. My car had a few issues upon arrival so I'm happy to know this isn't another one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My had the wrong intake tube, had an open port on it...kind of jacked up
I can top that. Mine was shipped with only half of my back seat and as I was driving it home from the dealership I noticed they put the wrong colored sun roof cover in, it's light grey. So much for quality control. Lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
I can top that. Mine was shipped with only half of my back seat and as I was driving it home from the dealership I noticed they put the wrong colored sun roof cover in, it's light grey. So much for quality control. Lol
Wow! hopefully they corrected things and you are enjoying the car!

·
Registered
877 Posts
wasn't that gap at the hood/bumper for air flow or something? i feel like I read that somewhere.

·
Registered
877 Posts
you guys hear about the recall on the 1.6 ecoboost motors? in the fusion and escape apparently they umm catch fire... quality control much?

·
Registered
877 Posts
yeah i know, way off topic but related, ecoboost, quality control, give me a break guys :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
the fact that ford still has serious quality control issues across much of the lineup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts