Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this cheesy looking? My focus is white, and my fav colour is purple, so I figured I'd try something creative and paint my kick panels. I thought it looked cool since my car is white so its ties in. I keep getting mixed reviews though, so let me know If i should keep it or undo it haha. picture is taken while they were drying so its not actually in my car yet.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j445/aashybaby/?action=view&current=ATT00005.jpg

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
i think it looks awesome!!! keep doing it right! ;)

now drop it to the ground and get purple wheels.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
very nice! i saw a 06 subaru wagon dropped with a bit of stretch and poke. it was white with purple accents!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts

For teh lazy people here. I think it will look good.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
i like [thumb]

·
Registered
624 Posts
looks good. I would keep the painted interior to a minimum thoug and not start painting everything that can come out easily as many people do. It starts looking real bad, real fast

[poke]

·
Registered
193 Posts
Absolutely nothing wrong with making the car your own...

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Looks good to me, you should do the letters in the dash as well as the trim rings around the gauges. Make it your own
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hmm. Not bad actually. [thumb]

·
Trying to Focus
1,881 Posts
Now get thee to Massive Speed Systems (they’re in the vendor section) and peruse some of Karl’s “Signature Purple” powder-coated goodies for under the hood!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks good to me, you should do the letters in the dash as well as the trim rings around the gauges. Make it your own
Posted via FF Mobile
Ya thats what I want to do next, and then thats it.. as posted above its easy to over do it, Ive seen it done and it does get bad fast :p

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
I think white and purple go great together. and what ultimately matters is that it's your car and you like how you do it. Everyone has their own unique style and there will always be some people that don't like something about someone elses car. Just do what you want to it and enjoy. After all, you spend more time in it than anyone else does.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
I think they look good. As long as they aren't cheaply made, I say run with it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts