68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just got to cut the holes for the mass sensor and the svt snorkel

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its kinda like the focus sport, focus central, and ect.. intake

all i have to do now is add my 3 inch pipe and a few other mods and i m off to the dyno

lol
yes i know its ghetto and i have a focus central intake on the way i m going to dyno the homemade junk just for fun and see the difference between it and the focus central intake i get free dyno time at a friends shop

go ahead and call me ghetto
i don't care i am just having fun

·
Registered
245 Posts
Alright, I think I can kinda see where youre going with this. Very interesting. I just installed the FS CAI and I'm missing the connection. What engine are you running? (I know nothing about the 2.0, maybe thats it).

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah maybe thats why i posted it in the zetec performance section

right

·
Registered
245 Posts
Right on, I picked up this thread right off the homepage 'active threads' section. Just wasn't paying enough attention.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
unless you have the ram air hood, you would have been better off adding the SVT snorkel and a K&N alone, or just a cone filter if thats what you want

·
Registered
793 Posts
hey bluebubble, you are close to me, what shop do u go to??? id like to get some cheap dyno time!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its all about fun,

the dyno is in eastern pa about 3 hours from me.

i stay for the weekend

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
thats funny u cut ur stock airbox up. cant say i wouldnt do it if i wasnt bored. im never that bored though. but if u want those walls to deflect any heat u need to make them a lottttttt thicker.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
id didn't cut the stock box at all

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
from the angle of the pix it looked like u just cut the bottom panel out.. after lookin again i see u just used the bottom half. still need thicker walls tho eh

1 - 16 of 16 Posts