Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you that are into home theater, I have 2 items that I would like to pass along to someone at a nice savings:

Item #1 is a Sony SA-WM40 Subwoofer. Couple of years old, 120w AMP and 12" driver that has been replaced with a Rockford Fosgate 12" sub. Bring DEEP bass to your movies and music, annoy the hell out of your parents and neighbors. Sounds great, tight, not boomy. The box/amp originally retailed for $200 and the sub for $109, make an offer. Some superficial scratches to top, Grill in perfect condition. Local pick-up is much preferred, as it weighs 50lbs and will cost you a bunch for shipping.

Item #2 is a set of JBL bookshelf speakers S26II. These are awesome speakers. From the studio line that is no longer produced. Unlike their lesser lines, the tweeters are pure Ti, resulting in a nice smooth sound. 6.5" mid-woofer deeper bass than youd expect. Gold plated 5 way binding posts. Nice cherry imitation finish. The only thing with these speakers is they have a defect on one of them. A corner got whacked pretty good during a move. It's a tad crunched and the finish is cracked but it in no way affects the sweet sound. Grills are in perfect shape. Think these were about $250 new, make an offer. Also would like to have these be a local pickup.

Pics avail upon request. Lowballers welcome but keep in mind this is not RadioShack garbage equipment, it's name brand and good sounding speakers, any ? send me a PM

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well considering I'll let it go for $100, thats 1/4 the price. but still a good deal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts