Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get one of these im willing to pay top$ to get one. thanks

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
like we said in your other thread about this grill, its hard to come by, people who have them rarely sell them because they are such a hot item and very hard to find

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just wanted to repost because the other thread i was tryn to figure out what grill it was i put the heading for the name of the grill just incase anyone had one or knew where to get one i understand they are rare and hard to find lol thats why i posted asking if anyone knew if someone is selling one

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
post up in the WTB (want to buy section) youd get responses in there if someones selling one

·
Registered
941 Posts
I thought I had one bought once. I liked it but I am going to be happier with the grille I have now. What about the grille do you like so much? How much are you willing to pay? Would you pay the same price for a similar model? Just gauging interest in a similar product.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im a little ify about ebay stuff

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
^^ no that one is crap, i seen one in person its hella flat and looks like $hit..

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
One thing's for sure: the Hofele grille is a helofe grille.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats why i askd [thumb] thanks, can anyone possibly point me to the direction i can get a grill like that that wolnt look like crap haha

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
im guessing im gonna have to settle for the normal euro one with the ford oval in the middle im not havn any luck even findin one with out that

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
the company in the uk that i got my euro grill from sells euro aftermarket ones
without the ford logo in the mid.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol i just ordered one with the oval in the middle its not that i didnt like that, i just like the holefe better. whats the website if you dont mind me askn

·
Registered
235 Posts

I got my Hofele off a friend in DIRE need of money. HAHA. Its the most pimptastic grille for the 1st gen cars for sure. Best thing to do to find one is look RELENTLESSLY. There is a small quantity even imported in the US, and an even smaller number of people willing to part with them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive been looking every day for like 2-3hours lol i finaly broke down and bought the normal one, if i find one im buyn it for sure though

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hopefully you will see one on my black car haha

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
is there anywhere that has euro grills in stock? the place i orderd mine from are back orderd

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
volcomstone1966 whered you get your grill from

1 - 20 of 23 Posts