Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can order these? i tried looking for the diffuser on hypnotic illusion's website, but i cant seem to find it...and i would order the hofele grille from european parts, but all of the currency is in euros or pounds or somfin? so, i was wonderin if they even shipped to america and did the currency conversion or anythin? thanks a lot for the help!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I asked European Parts about the hoefle grille about a month ago. He said he had them and would ship to the US. It was very expensive though...both for the grille and the shipping. Shipping was going to be something like $120 US to get it over here. Plus the grille was close to $300 US. I went for the $99 option on Ebay.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Last time I was on European Parts website they had a currency conversion built into the site. It's on the left side down below the "Best Sellers" and "Languages" boxes are.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
the 2006 SAP diffuser cna be purchased at any Ford dealer, for about $80, if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oi... hah, well, i had heard different stories about the diffuser and buying it from the dealer. i've heard both 80 and over 100, so i guess it all comes down to if ur friendly with ur dealer or not. with the hofele, i had NO idea that it cost THAT much...there's no other places to order it from?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts