Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this email just a bit ago. Thought I'd share, *after* I had placed my order of course. [;)]

We are writing to inform you the H10 (9145) is ready and will be shipping as of the 4th of January.
Please order early to guarantee a pair for this first delivery. We have 40 pairs available with the major inventory delivery slated for February 15th delivery.

http://www.hoen-usa.com/orderpage.htm

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Does this company make headlight bulbs as well? Cuz that would be cool, if I could get the headlights and fogs to both have a "brighter" look to them. I like the look of the stock SVT headlights, but the stock light bulbs have a very yellow beam. And how are they in terms of price?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Very interesting....

I must say, I do like the look of them...

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the color of these bulbs is supposed to match the HID's perfectly, making the silverstars look yellow in comparison.

They were $30 bucks for the pair. Hoen says the bulbs are indeed the 9145/H10, which is a fairly new style. You won't have to trim any of the plug to make it fit, like ppl are having to do with the silverstars.

·
Registered
74 Posts
mine mine mine mine

just ordered.... mine can't wait to get em in.

Paul

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well theyve got my headlight codes, 2 of the 3 anyway, which is why i probly wont buy them because it would cost me a crapload to replace them all, H7 H1 and w5w, and w/o the H1...

·
Registered
75 Posts
i ordered mine... i will post a side by side comp as soon as i get them and its not -9000 degrees outside.

·
Registered
3 Posts
so the W5W's are the "parking lights" that comw on in the headlight globe on the HID's??

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i think so, thats what ive got for the ST170s, would be nice to replace that one, its the only one i have thst a somwhat orange color compared to the others

1 - 20 of 62 Posts