Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would just throw up some pics of the Retarded Oklahoma weather. Yesterday Day it was all nice bout 70's and by like 5 o'clock it started to get really cold and then by the night time started Sleeting and lil flurries. Now the roads are lil icey, so that calls for salty roads.

Here are a few pics for now since I cant wash the car for awhile. Also Jason's foglight turns on my car. No more Fogs just parking and turn signals.

And black wheels and black calipers. They but heads, not sure if I like it.

Like always thanks for looking.

Andrew

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
dang...shes a dirty girl

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Bah, my Si is dirtier than that[:p]

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
yeah that looks clean to me Michigan salt.. Haa

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
mmmm salty!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Right now it's about 5 degrees outside with wind chills below 0. AND the roads are salty.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
move to houghton!! as soon as you go to the car wash, by the time ur back to ur place, it looks worse than it was b4 the wash!! lol

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
your car goes from showroom condition to dirty and showroom again weekly LOL....anyways car still looks clean with all the downgrading youve been doing...gotta admit it still looks really nice the way it is....and OUCH!! what happen to that fender?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fender I have no clue I guess I have hit a bump and Rubbed hard. I never rub, we tried to mallet it back but didnt quite work out. :(

And thanks for the comments, I hate the down grade also. But I knew I wouldnt get what I wanted for it so back to stock it is.

Andrew

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
the road, its eating your car! [gunfire] rust

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
damn salt i hate it....i wash my car 10x more in the winter cause i hate looking at it covered in that crap

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wait till I got my Pitch Back back. Will show you how you can change black car into white in 2 days :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts