Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone of us 2nd gen owners have the illuminated door sills? i'd like to see some pics... and yes this was OEM.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
It's an Ford Accessory you can get, they didn't come from the factory with that option
I saw one today on the wall at Flood Ford's Parts Department when I went to try to have them get me a rear bump stop. Looks nice

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I have a set installed, I can take a pic for you

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
The kit comes with really detailed instructions. You run the wire to a wire in the pass. side a-pillar. I can't remember what color it is. When you open the doors the "FOCUS" lights up. It's probably on the same circuit as the dome light.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Haha you fancy people. I like the plastic sills that I painted black in my S.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The kit comes with really detailed instructions. You run the wire to a wire in the pass. side a-pillar. I can't remember what color it is. When you open the doors the "FOCUS" lights up. It's probably on the same circuit as the dome light.
i was gonna ask could you wire it to the ambient lighting but since the ambient lighting is on all the time (as long as its turned on anyways) i dont think that'd be smart since u'd only see it when the door is opened...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts