Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now this is kind of a very weird ? about exhaust but im lookn 4 the nice look but the sounds just right now the reason that i choosing 1 of this muffers is because i heard the hks hi power on a svtf and it sound perfect and the guy said the gain was desent at mid range rpm and looks gud at that will the ws2 gives dat stock look almost and sounds like it flows perfect. i like the borla and magnaflow but its just not me 4 exhaust, any opinions or ect tell me. and wat size piping.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
will i like the way the hi power sounds and i heard u get a gud gain out of it and the ws2 looks gud and u get a nice flow out im just a fan of the hks and apexi and the angled look

·
MOAR BEWST!!!!
1,528 Posts
im getting my HKS in the spring if everything goes to plan

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
really the only thing you will get from aftermarket exhaust on an SVT is an a different look and sound. I would have never switch exhaust if I did not go FI. But I guess if you like the can coming out at an angle that's cool with me. I never stand in the way of what others like. Just know you won't see any considerable power increase.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i understand fart cans looks and sometimes sound like crap but the price u pay 4 makes everthing better no ebay crap!

·
Registered
752 Posts
...true i hate buying cheat parts unless the car is a cheap car... but what one man likes another may not...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts