Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to buy hks exhaust if eny one has one can you give me some feed dack on it is it loud if you have eny pics of it on your car can you post them. i have a borla on my car but some one hit my car and f __ up my exhaust looking for something diffrent

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
i have hks its hella xpensive but its good stuff. it is completly STEALTH! i cant say anything more you can hardly hear it till you get on the gas a bit. then it opens up. if your looking for a noisy sound i wouldn't get this. it is by far imo one of the best exaust systems out there. it is XPENSIVE THOUGH. you get good performance real good.and like ^ a nice mellow deep tone. i got race headers and it opened up the decible level to what i think is a perfect sound. not to loud not to quite. just right! i give it two thumbs up[thumb] [thumb]

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
WOW, I'm suprised EUROZX3FOCUS hasnt posted on this one yet.

·
Registered
793 Posts
LOL here I am! this is the best exhuast available for the focus, definately worth buying! I agree with focus mike about the sound, its real quiet until you get on the gas and then its deep and I would call it a perfect tone as well.

$575 shipped/installed

Definately worth it though, the sound is so smooth, forget all that whore-la and tru-trash BS go with HKS, quality, style and performance!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the pic im going to buy the exhaust found it for $399 on street styler.com when i get it ill put some pics of my car

·
Registered
793 Posts
nice, great choice! I think you'll be extremely happy with your purchase, I wish I could have gotten that price!, but then again I bought it when the exhaust was still new to the market

·
Registered
877 Posts
Does anyone have a soundclip of the exhuast? Im planning on getting a new kit in a month or 2 so im just trying to look at all my options.

Thanks, Shawn

·
Registered
162 Posts
I found it on circuitmethod.com for $433- without shipping. how much was shippping?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
sorry guys i just dont see this being any better than the Borla, in fact performance and sounds and warranty wise i think Bolra OWNES but thats just me

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have a borla on my car but its to loud with a race header and i installed a resonater the cops dont stop bothering me and its very loud inside the car

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
brian 01 zx3 said:
i have a borla on my car but its to loud with a race header and i installed a resonater the cops dont stop bothering me and its very loud inside the car
well you have a race header, umk, if you didnt want that much noise, and power, should have gotten the shorty header and the hiflow cat, almost any catback will be loud w/ a race header

1 - 20 of 78 Posts