Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I have been on FF for a while now, but I got PM'd by the moderator, urging me to post something. So here, I am. I am on my second Focus, driving a 2012 MK3. Been through hell and back with that car, but it's running well now. I bought it used a year ago, blew an engine 2 weeks after I bought it, sued the dealer and successfully got them to give me a new engine, and have been modding it since. if you want to know what I've put on it, let me know and I'll put the entire list on up here. Hope you all have a great day, and thanks for listening!

Roger [wrenchin]

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome again!

Even if it took an automated msg. to give you a reason to post, hope we see more of you now.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still the new guy...kinda...

Welcome again!

Even if it took an automated msg. to give you a reason to post, hope we see more of you now.
Hey, Sailor, thanks for the belated welcome. You never know.

I'm always looking for performance and aesthetic improvements, and I pop in from time to time.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Welcome back, Checkout the suspension, engine section for mod ideas. Also checkout the showroom part too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still kinda new, kinda...

Welcome back, Checkout the suspension, engine section for mod ideas. Also checkout the showroom part too.
Thanks for the tip, Felix. I think I'm going to check that out, but also am going to go slow with it. Once I get my headlights installed, I kinda have to stop spending money on my Focus, as much as it pains me to say that. [ffrocks]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Had you for dinner tonight, lol [hihi]

Thank you for the welcome, Pasta. I bet you have a banging Focus, in addition to being a hell of a meal... [neener]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts