Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Click Here for Pics

well i didn't really total it. i was looking through the SVT Registry and found this horrible scene. so sad and i hope everyone was alright. it was wrecked pretty bad seeing from those pictures...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
HOLY SHIT!

Oh god.. that looks... Baaaad

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
oh wow!!! i forgot to scroll sideways.....looks like that hurt a bit. sorry to see a SVTF go out like that.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^sorry to see anything go like that!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
GOOD.. LORD.. Here I was expecting something like what I did hitting a wee tree at something like 35mph.

Hope they driver was alone, and currently living. Alone firstly, cause he was surely doing something stupid. To shatter the pole... and do that to the car... maybe not triple-digits, but it had to be close.

Hoe-lee-shiat.

·
Registered
37 Posts
that right there kindof puts things into a different light doesnt it? Moral of the story...slow downnnn!!!![:0]

·
Registered
341 Posts
^^ yup too fast. too bad too

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
well, thats sad to see, one less cd silver zx5

·
Registered
797 Posts
holy dead people..hope they had their seatbelts on..jmeb

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
im sure he or she lived because who else would take that picture? there arent any fire trucks or tow trucks around so the pic was taken before they got there. and there isnt a line of ruber neckers so you know the po-po isnt behind the camera.

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
wow that is horrbile, hopefully the guy is ok, or gal, man so sad

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you can see in the picture there is an officer and there are cones and they closed that road down. yeah i bet they got real eff'd up though.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
saw that when I first joined there.......what a waste....

....on a side note....looks like a dead upside-down turtle....[hihi]

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
damn that svt is smashed, it looks like the drive wasn't feeling too good, i hope he's ok now though.

if you look at the picture that seems to be after it was towed it looks like a delorian at first glance because the way it's smashed up.

·
Registered
426 Posts
someone caught some air

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
The passenger cabin seems to have escaped or resisted much of the damage. If they were'nt hurt to bad by the initial impact, it doesn't look like they would have been in too bad a shape.

·
Registered
356 Posts
If you look closely there was clearly another car involved... note the BIG red bumper cover sitting there... maybe he was cut off, or sent off the road at speed. Its a pretty open road so the speed limit may have been 55 or so... thats enough to break up some stuff.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts