Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I hit a curb this past weekend. It was dark and I was in an unfamiliar area with lots of leaves on the street. I didn't notice any damage right away but just noticed my rim is a little scratched up and my fog light lens broke. The fog light itself is fine.

Is there anyway I can replace the fog light glass on my own? Where can I find the part? Any easy way to repair the rim on my own as well? It's the standard titanium rim.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Scott STEVE at tousleyfordparts.com will get you what you need for 10% over cost.

Hes a sponser at focaljet, and a great guy too!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
How-to on rim scratch repair for the 18" Titanium rims (Not sure if they're the same color paint, though). I'll have to do this soon as well, since my rim must have scratched the curbs in Milwaukee sometime. I have like four 3" scrapes on them. [bawling]

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269813

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ditto on Tousley for the parts. The fog bezels from them are $46 assuming that's what's broken and not the glass.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ditto on Tousley for the parts. The fog bezels from them are $46 assuming that's what's broken and not the glass.
The only thing that broke was the glass part. Everything else is fine. I'm thinking the bump shattered the glass. Does anyone know what part I need for that?

Thanks.

·
Registered
108 Posts
The only thing that broke was the glass part. Everything else is fine. I'm thinking the bump shattered the glass. Does anyone know what part I need for that?

Thanks.
Take your vin number and call scott STEVE. He can find it for you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Great. I will do that sometime this week. Thanks everyone.
Sorry! Its STEVE not scott! Don't know what I was thinking.

Anyway hes a real good guy and gave me a great deal on replacement seat cloth for my Ti that my idiot friend burned. Shipped very promptly too! Saved me basically $100.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts