Discussion Starter #1

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
omg your first focus was crazy haha

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
not a huge fan of the first though it's got its own good things going on, nice liquid grey, definitely a positive progression between the three.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
X2^^

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
LMAO....is that a single wiper blade on the first focus?

And I know how you feel about owning 3 focus'...except my first one was my SVTF, then my zx3. Had those two for about a year or so together, then sold my SVTF because it was costing me about $900 a month to drive it. Had my zx3 for about a year by itself, then got the ST, but I've had every vehicle that the zetec was in with the exception of an escape....contour, zx2, zx3, SVTF.

I miss my SVT.

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
yea.. digging the new wheels on the svt.. definately sets the car. I need to get some new ones for mine.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Yum [thumb]

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes that was the infamous single wiper, oh and those are 19's with 215/35's on them. i miss both of the previous cars very much but wouldn't trade the svt for anything. thanks for the comments, i thought you guys would get a kick out of them

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
That your wheels stick out past the fenders a bit too much.
hmm i never noticed that on her car... my car does it too... it doesnt really bother me unless it's like wayyyy out there.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think they should come all the way out... it fills the wheels well better that way. just my opinion

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
i think danielle's stance is perfect. i envy it

1 - 20 of 45 Posts