Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this will be my last update in regards to the install of my volant intake and the magnaflow catback on my focus. Drove close to 800 miles this weekend on a car trip.Car behaved like a champ and through hot weather and cold weather, the performance was there and all my friends were extremely impressed with handling and performance of my car.I have finally decided what my next mods will be. Rest of exhaust (high flow cat,headers,flexpipe and the tb).The only "if"i have is if i should get a chip so ican remove the governor.Hey I love speed,but then again i dont know how fast would i wanna drive my focus.My main concern with the chip is that my brother has a 2000 ford mustang 4.6.And when he added the chip he had many issues with the idle speed and stalling.PLease give me some feedback on this and what would you recomend.

Again, THank you all.[thumb]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
skip the chip for now. if u do get it... make sure u get the delta, it has 3 settings... off, standard burn, and custom for when u get more modded. id say stay on track for now and get cam gears after u get what u have planned. maybe some suspension work eh?

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
drop it about 1.5 - 2 inches and you'll be lookin good all through the winter and ready for next summer!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts