Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought a used ford focus 2012 sedan and there's a few problems with it. the high beams when I pull the lever don't come on and don't show up on the dash. And my a/c when I turn it on I can hear the clutch or something turn on when I turn the knob but there's no air or anything coming out of vents.

·
Registered
57 Posts
The ac problem sounds like maybe the blower motor... does the heat blow out air? The headlight thing I dealt with this on a customers car at work we replaced bulbs, fuses, wiring to find out that the headlight switch is junk and had to be replaced

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The ac problem sounds like maybe the blower motor... does the heat blow out air? The headlight thing I dealt with this on a customers car at work we replaced bulbs, fuses, wiring to find out that the headlight switch is junk and had to be replaced
the heat doesnt blow out air either. how much did the headlight switch cost to replace?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ok that’s an easy fix then.... either A) check the fuse for the blower motor, or B) if the fuse is good then the blower motor is cooked you can find them for 30-60$ online. The headlight switch I think was at most 20$ I used my commercial account thru the shop but I mean it’s inexpensive and easy to replace even if your not mechanic savvy basic hand tools and your good to go. Just make sure you check all fuses before replacing anything. You would be amazed at how many cars I’ve repaired at my shop that people swore their cars were done, going to cost them thousands and I fix it with a .10 cent fuse. If you need any help feel free to ask I can pretty much walk you thru it step by step

1 - 4 of 4 Posts