Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Focus world, so I am looking for some direction/help on getting a quality HID setup for my 2009 Focus SEL. More specifically, I am looking for a complete Hella/Philips Kit (bulbs, ballasts, etc.) that is plug and play. I am looking to pick up 2 kits, one for my headlights, and one for the OEM foglights on my car.

And if I am not mistaken, the high/low-beam headlamp bulbs are H13's (9008), and the foglight bulbs are H11's? Also, do the low beam bulbs double as the high beams as well? Meaning, would/could I pick up a "Bi-Xenon" kit?

Initially, I had started looking for an OEM replacement (maybe from Europe, etc.), but as far as I can see they only offered it for the previous generation SVT models. Any clarification on this?

Sorry for all of the questions, I am just trying to get as informed as I can.

Any tips? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! [thumb]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
Nothing yet for the 08/09 that I know of, other than doing a custom set-up. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

As for the euro part, you won't find anything of that sort as the 08/09 U.S. focus is nothing like any Euro focus.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
All u need is the bulb size from your focus and u can get any hid kit out there. Unless ur talking about getting projectors then yea u can. but if u find the bulb size for ur headlights and fog lights all u have to do is order them and tell them what temp. u want and u got them. easy as that. I have hids on both of mine to.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Thanks for the help and suggestions guys. [cheers]

It's been some time since I last posted, does anybody know if there is a direct fit/plug and play kit available yet? [:D]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
yea thats what i was saying. all u do is find out what bulb number the stocks bulbs are and what color u want then when u buy them its plug n play

1 - 5 of 5 Posts