Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna buy a euro grill but don't want to lose grill lights. Has anyone moved the signlas to behind the grill?

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok micro i see u just cut the orange out of the stock grill then screwed them in behind the euro grill.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Ya, the stock turn sigs will do for now. Been looking for something else to use for turn sigs but haven't found anything I like yet.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Street Racer said:
Those headlights look good! If you dont mind me asking ......... how much were those headlights? Thanks, Dave [thumb]
They are the KS Halo Headlights. Can be found on ebay for about $214-250 plus shipping.
I got mine from a group buy on this forum.
You can send a PM to focusonthis and see if she has anymore to sell.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i put the signal behind my euro grill without any prob but im at school right now so ill get some pics of the grill when i get home and post em with some instructions if u want.

·
Registered
154 Posts
microtonal said:
They are the KS Halo Headlights. Can be found on ebay for about $214-250 plus shipping.
I got mine from a group buy on this forum.
You can send a PM to focusonthis and see if she has anymore to sell.
WOW, I like those headlights alot! Do you have any pics with the headlights turned on? Are they pretty bright? Thanks for your help.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Some people have said that they are brighter than stock but I think they are about the same.
The projectors would probably be brighter if they used a reflector type beam instead of a filtered lense beam. The plastic lense over the normal headlight beam kind of kills a lot of the light. Also, the two beams actually point to the center of the car. You have to turn on your lights in the fog to see this effect.
I installed SilverStars to make them a little brighter.
If you want a brighter projector beam, look for ones that use a reflector type beam, like the stock headlights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts