Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I've been trying to install a HID conversion kit on my 14 focus se (H11). I had them once, and they fit. But I bought cheap ones that did't last. Since then, every H11 hid kit I've bought, the bulb is too long to fit in the headlight assembly. Any ideas on why I'm having this problem? Or where I can find H11 bulbs that fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to the MkIII section, you'll find a number of threads on aftermarket lighting for your car here.

Welcome to FF

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Because they do not fit and are not designed for a parabolic lens.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Perhaps you have ordered a H11 bizenon kit? H11 single beam kit is what is needed. The bizenon are HI-Low bulbs meant to replace both the high and low beam and are a tad longer. This is my guess.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Hey guys,
I've been trying to install a HID conversion kit on my 14 focus se (H11). I had them once, and they fit. But I bought cheap ones that did't last. Since then, every H11 hid kit I've bought, the bulb is too long to fit in the headlight assembly. Any ideas on why I'm having this problem? Or where I can find H11 bulbs that fit? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Quality bulbs available at TRS here --> http://www.theretrofitsource.com/components/bulbs.html

Strongly suggest doing a retrofit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts