Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I finally managed to get some money left to mod my beloved car, the first thing i want to add is an HID KIT, ive seen some really cheap on ebay, but i cant make my mind to buy one of those. I finally found something that looks good andlooks like it will work after done, the link is above.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230019746455&fromMakeTrack=true

My questions are. Does anyone bought it ? It comes with everything i need to install ? It works good ? The price is right ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW heres my baby.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
don't know much about those hid's, but the first thing i would do is remove those graphics. look into lowering it a bit, and then some window tint to start.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thanks for the tips. I cant lower it more than it is now because the roads here are very bumpy, i would say like OFF ROAD type, if i lower it or put bigger wells it wont last long, those pictures where taken when i come to change all tires and repair 3 wells.

Again thanks for the tips.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't know about your kit, but i went with a McCulloch kit since i have 3 kits with no problems so far. Make sure you ask for a relay kit, mine was included. It wires to your battery and has a fuse just in case you have a short or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
05sangriaZX3 said:
I don't know about your kit, but i went with a McCulloch kit since i have 3 kits with no problems so far. Make sure you ask for a relay kit, mine was included. It wires to your battery and has a fuse just in case you have a short or something.
Thanks, i will look for it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts