Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idk if this thread has been done or not so here it goes. I want make my fogs HID. i already have the stocl fogs so if any one knows a good site to get them from for relatively cheap then let me know...also has anyone who has this done had any problems with them

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
your gonna catch hell on here for trying to put HID's in non-projector housings.

DDMtuning.com has raptor kits. i heard from another user that his 9007 bulbs came with a shield to prevent glare. however i doubt the 800 series bulbs have the shield due to clearances.

·
Registered
518 Posts
The stock headlights on 05-07 Foci come with a shield for the bulb already. It covers the front half of the bulb. I bought a set of H11 HIDs for my fog lights from DDM.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
unfortunately, he doesnt have a 05+ car. the shield covers the bottom HALF of the bulb, not the end. just covering the end isnt enough for HIDs

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your gonna catch hell on here for trying to put HID's in non-projector housings.

DDMtuning.com has raptor kits. i heard from another user that his 9007 bulbs came with a shield to prevent glare. however i doubt the 800 series bulbs have the shield due to clearances.
i dont plan on putting them in the stock houseing i just want housing that looks close to stock

·
Captain Retard
2,583 Posts
Check with cbrenn71 he's with unique coatings.......does all sorts of magic with lights/leds/hids/bvds........Knows his shit and is willing to work with you. Btw, goldfoci, everytime I see your avatar I freeze up and just stare......I can almost hear the crashing noise made by the impact of those......lol. I love it!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
i think my zx3 came with projetors fog light. if they did i need the h11's right. sorry did not want to create another thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts