Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just wanted to say WOW!!! I ordered a HIA Street Exhaust from Wayne for my SVT and it is amazing. It looks beautiful. I wish the whole exhaust system could be seen when I'm driving around because it looks that good. The exhaust mounts up perfectly and the angled tip looks awesome. You can tell just by looking at it how much work went into it[thumb] . It sounds soooooooooooo nice . The tone is really deep and it just sounds mean[}:)]. My car growls now. The tone sounds great through the whole powerband, not raspy or ricey at all--I even have an ORP. There is a noticeable improvement in the midrange too. It is one of my favorite mods that I have done to my car and is well worth the price. Thanks Wayne!

(Mods please don't delete this thread, I just want to SVT owners to see this as well)

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
a dyno would be good

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
PapoSwing said:
All we need now is some pics and vids [thumb]
Ditto.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I got one on my car too! I also have a RT HFC and its awesome! I have Pics and Videos of mine but I can not post them :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
why can't you post 'em? I'm curious how the RT cat sounds with the HIA exhaust, as thats the set up I'm thinking of getting.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
www.streetfire.net then give us a link....

Thats where I post my exhaust clip videos (RT HFC + ATR Catback)

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
youtube.com for all of your hosting needs

·
Registered
814 Posts
Yah pics of install and sound clips will be nice...even better would be a dyno!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
if i didnt get my magnaflow for free i would have bought HIA.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't take pics before I had it installed, but......when I change my oil I'll take some pics of the exhaust. Can't do a video though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts