Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
My name is Nick I have a 2004 Focus SVT EAP ZX5 in Cd silver. I purchased it in November on the 11th of last year, When it was exactly 1 Year old (Build on 11/11/03) I Really love the car and I want to mod it more.

My friends Aaron and Ryan also have SVT's (ZX5 EAP Orange and Black ZX3 W/ HID respectivly)
They are both on this forum to.

Wanted to say hi, and ask about the SVT squad? How do I become part of that? I assume you need to have an SVT and then what?

-Nick

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
welcome to the site

always good to see another svt owner join up. :)

lots to learn here

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome! Took you a while to intro yourself, eh?[;)] Glad to have you aboard.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
COngrats, and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
498 Posts
welcome to FF!!! u'll enjoy the forums!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Focus Power!!!! welcome.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nickouellettesvt said:
Welcome fellow Nick...and svt owner

EDIT: Where in Sarasota are ya, my father lives on siesta key...I go down there some times
I live off Wilkinson and Mcintosh area. If your ever here me & aaron and a few other do photo shoots alot of our cars b/c where loosers LOL: be cool to have 3 SVT's

Here's a recent set of pix.

The above pic was after I finished reparing the car from this

I love to auto x if you cant tell LOL

Here is my old one

·
Registered
505 Posts
I might be headen down there soon actually....I will let you know before hand that way we can hang out and do that photo shoot hehe

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
welcome nick but i already told you that in the other thread. click my svt squad link in my sig and add your # to the thread. that is yoru svt squad number then add taht number to your signiture. that's all there is to it.

what kind of camera and settings do you use? awesome pics [thumb]

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Future STV rider said:
1SVTfocus,

Do you have tint on your windshield?[:)]
Yes I sure do have tint on the windshield I bought it this way but with an all black leather interior in FL, I kinda see the reasoning behind it. It help alot for heat inside the car.

And the camera I used was either My Fuji FinePix S5000 or My dads and now mine canon Digital Rebel. I am washing the car up tomm becsause its its 1st real picture shoot sence it was wrecked and I feel I owe it to my poor lil foci after being hit by and old fart LOL

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
good to see you got your squad number. welcome to the club [thumb] lol

oh btw, #249 is taken by jah lol. i goofed and added myself twice, #258 is available [:D] if you want that one

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OrangeSVTguy said:
good to see you got your squad number. welcome to the club [thumb] lol

oh btw, #249 is taken by jah lol. i goofed and added myself twice, #258 is available [:D] if you want that one
ah I just assumed it was our build numer LOL 258 sounds good to me :)

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Welcome to FF [:D] And very sweet SVT's you have there [:D]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts