Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm actually not a Focus driver - it belongs to my girlfriend. Recently she had someone drive in to her card on a roundabout and smash the front passenger indicator/wing up. When this happened we lost both the screw from the indicator and whatever it is the screw screws in to.

For the life of me I cannot find the mount/whatever it's called that goes in to the bumper around where the screw goes in. I'm sure when you know the cars it's pretty obvious what it is.. but I can't find it anywhere. Also it's pretty crazy that it's £5 for the silly plastic headed screws!

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can throw my way.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
It's a little unclear exactly what you're getting at...but are you looking for the side marker and screws?

Side marker:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Like BluePanda said, I'm not 100% sure which part you're referring to. Have a look at this parts cat and see if you can locate it there. The assy code is listed in the 2nd. coloumn under Code.

http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford_unit&s_id_grp=1293521&s_id_model=10

If you want a good online parts retailer in the UK, I recommend these guys. I've used their services in the past and they stock any item, no matter how small or seemingly irrelevant to other motor factors.

http://www.allcarpartsfast.co.uk/

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

The part im looking for sits in a small gap in the bumper. The screw that holds the indicator in place screws in to the part im trying to find.

However I found it on the picture and ordered (along with a screw). From the suggested site. It was called a 'rivet'.

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
321 Posts
A rivet - go figure ! But it's good that you got it all sorted. I'm also glad that you did your purchase from the recommended site. I suggested it not because I have any affiliation with them but purely out of loyalty. One time I needed to buy 2 cam pulley bolts and all motor factors including Ford were adamant that I had to buy a bag of 10 ! These guys were the only ones who didn't try to rip me off. Another time there was a slight problem with an order that I made. Once I let them know, they sent the correct part right away and told me to keep the one they've sent by mistake. Suppliers like these are worth their weight in gold and deserve to stay in business.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts