Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just purchased a 2012 Kona Blue Focus SEL. I am in love with this thing. Nicest car I have ever owned. I am a little worried about all the negative remarks the trans is getting for this particular year, but I haven't had any problems yet. Bought it with 74000 miles on it. It was equipped with MyFord Touch and the Sony Premium Audio package with the sub in the back. Looking forward to checking out the forums and getting to know all of the other fanatics out there.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Say Jake, Welcome to FF.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hey everyone! Just purchased a 2012 Kona Blue Focus SEL. I am in love with this thing. Nicest car I have ever owned. I am a little worried about all the negative remarks the trans is getting for this particular year, but I haven't had any problems yet. Bought it with 74000 miles on it. It was equipped with MyFord Touch and the Sony Premium Audio package with the sub in the back. Looking forward to checking out the forums and getting to know all of the other fanatics out there.
Welcome to the forum!

Should you have any symptoms, I recommend heading to the dealer to have it looked at. Also, let me know, along with your mileage so I can check some options.

Meagan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts