Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hopefully buying a (used) focus within the next week or so, so I thought I'd join up and say a BIG hello.

I live in the UK (is this a US forum?) in a town called Southend on Sea, about 40 miles from London. I'm currently driving a Panther Black Fiesta zetec 1.25 with a Piper X panel filter which made a surprising amount of difference.

Be prepared for a ton of questions (I'll search first...promise [;)] ) as I don't know a great deal about Foci...yet.

One question to begin with; the model I'm interested in, an 01 (UK 'X' reg) 1.6 zetec doesn't have the RDS6000 CD player installed. I thought the zetec model had it fitted as standard and I don't want Mr Ford car salesman ripping me off over this. He said he put my RDS unit from the Fiesta into the Focus, but that just don't seem quite right to me. What do you peeps think/suggest?

Many thanks, looking forward to a healthy Focus relationship with you all.

Oh, and happy New Year to all!

Rob.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Welcome to you.......I already like you because you are going to use the search button...............You'll be nicely treated here..............

Sorry I do not have any clue about your question but I am sure somebody does around the board..................

Peace..............Free Sherman Austin

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Why don't u go with a 2002 or 2003, those might have a better chnace of having the CD player in them. Welcome, but warning U some people here can be pretty mean sometimes. Just take it as a joke. That's what I do. Welcome again![:D] [thumb]

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, this is THE place to be for any thing Focus related. You'll find a bunch of friendy folks here with a ton of knowledge. Glad to see you are going to use the search feature. Nothing more annoying than seeing a question that has been covered ad-nauseum.

Glad to have another Focus Fanatic, there are a few owners on here from the UK as well as Australia, Canada, and Mexico. The Focus is indeed "The World Car" My very first new car was a Ford Fietsa....bright yellow.

I used to work for a fine British Company, P&O. That was back in the late 70's-early 80's.
Once again.........Welcome.
bfocused

·
Registered
816 Posts
[welcome] to the board. I hope your Focus experience is enjoyable. Good luck!

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
This lady welcomes you to the board!! Enjoy your time here and hope you get lots of good info/advice!!!
[welcome]

·
Registered
344 Posts
welcome aboard. i hope that you can post a pic of your euro focus...i envy those euro bumpers and can't view enough of them.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
RobG said:
Fiesta zetec 1.25

Rob.
Is the 1.25 the displacement of the engine? And if it is HOLY SHIT!!! that is a tiny ass engine.

BTW[welcome]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just another Hello to the new member. I too just joined on the Foci wagon... I want my car now... I get it Friday my financing just cleared the bank.... Anyways good luck on the buy...
-Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts