Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2013 ford focus se 4 door for college im loving the car and love its looks and the way it drives. unfortunately I couldnt afford the ST and parents had a say in what I got so I couldnt get a hatchback either since I'm under their insurance?. I joined to see what there is to know about my car and also because i want to mod it to make it unique to me.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
Welcome to FF.....I'd just get it paid off & keep up the maintenance & drive it, till your out of college & then swap it out for a st or a more performance car once you get going on your career path......You'll find out later its really best to leave it stock & move on to a st or a more performance car. Keep it clean & simple.....KISS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually paid it off completely in cash from the insurance money I got after my previous car was totaled (i had a 2010 VW jetta?) and I was just thinking of adding some stuff to give it a bit more kick and make it unique since I'm gonna be in college for atleast 4 more years. Also just parts to make it last longer since it's at 117k miles

1 - 3 of 3 Posts