Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone got any tips all i can say is she hadnt been started for 2 months nearly an now shes misfiring lile a twat please help

·
Registered
148 Posts
Charging system/battery good? Checked for codes? Did it sit out in the weather for 2 months? When was it last tuned up, filters(especially gas) changed?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi all my st170 is running like a dog

hi mate it has been out with the elerments for longer than that but kept it running changing breather pipe and vacume leaks and rust spots here an their but i dont have a computer for the codes nothing ia coming up on the dash but i have changed the fuel but im going to by new plugs htc leads and coil pack as for the filter i have a cold intake not a standard box i dont kmow where to go from here

·
Registered
148 Posts
I got your PM but could not answer, got this:stjay91 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
I am learning too. I think its a good idea to do the basics before moving to the more complex. I always try to help if I can. Looking forward to you getting 'er fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts