Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I?m new here. Look forward to discussing focus stuff with you all. I just picked up my dream focus. 2007 zx3 2.0 duratech(I believe) 5 speed with only 68k on the odometer. Sorry bout the pics. Took them at a circle k before I went to work.

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,453 Posts
Welcome to FF, great car to start with. Have a peek at the BST section for mod deals. Of course lowering & tint comes 1st......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome.,,, looks like your baby was used behind a RV camper with the lighting plugs at bumper.
Yeah she definitely was. Got pits galore on the front bumper to prove it too. I’ll be getting a body kit eventually.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome. Even before tint, painting the grill is a great first step. Did you paint the headlights or are those eBay units?

·
So mote be it
8,905 Posts
Yeah she definitely was. Got pits galore on the front bumper to prove it too. I’ll be getting a body kit eventually.
unless you are really really set on a certain kit, i would avoid aftermarket panels. Fitment is never great and they tend to be styled with what was popular 15years ago. Aka really aggressive and over exaggerated.

Even just paint matching the grill/hatch trime/mirrors/door handles to the body is a great look. Otherwise, i would highly suggest OEM parts; SVT, SAP or imported Euro pieces. SVT/SAP rear bumpers and side skirts are a direct replacement.

·
Registered
213 Posts
welcome to the forums. my 2005 is the same color and mine was also pulled behind a RV though i got more miles on mine than yours.

i got the mod bug as well. enjoy the forum, theres lots of great info here.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Yes sir. Rims don?t bother me at the moment. Gotta change the reverse light switch first. Then I plan on getting the mr116
Nice, and with low miles too! Just make sure you verify the offsets, don't make the same mistake I did. I got 40mm 17x7s with 215/45/17S and they rub a bit, especially when lowered 2"-2.5". Standard offsets are 52.5mm, 49mm on the SVT. Aside from that, welcome!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts