Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason my car lacks the body color side moldings, it looks like they were never installed from the factory, and this is the only one i have never seen them on. Is it normal for the focus to lack them.

Model is a 2006 ZX4-SE with the Sport Group

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Some of the 05-07 foci came without the side moldings.
Its completely normal. Some people perfer the look, others perfer having the moldings.

·
Registered
16 Posts
For some reason my car lacks the body color side moldings, it looks like they were never installed from the factory, and this is the only one i have never seen them on. Is it normal for the focus to lack them.

wanta tarde doors you can have the molding and i canhave the shaved look

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wanta tarde doors you can have the molding and i canhave the shaved look
Naw, i like the shaved look, just have not really seen many without the moldings. perhaps due to mine being a Early 2006 (MFD Summer 2005) Helped, are any of the other ones without the moldings early models?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A guy at work had a 2007 SES, and it had the moldings, same color as my 06

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
my 05 doesnt have the moldings

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
There have been threads for removing the moldings from older cars, and if I remember correctly, they were just stuck on with adhesive.

Alignment holes?

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Some of the old ones have holes to help align the moldings with. You can take your inner door panel off and see if the holes are there, that way you don't take all that time to take the molding off only to find holes in your door.

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Lucky sucker, mine's an '04 and I have alignment holes underneath [mecry]

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

Pic? I have considered pulling mine off.
Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts