Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up every one i have a 04 focus se with the 2.3l pzev motor in it. i have had the car for about six months now and love it but it is time to start playing around with it. I have been trying to find aftermarket parts for it but not luck. im looking for intake manifold, exhaust manifold and complete exhaust for it. i cant afford a new car so i figured i would just screw around with this. i put a col air intake on it but for some reason it bogged the motor down and threw a check engine light saying the motor was being restricted an the tranny was shifting into all gears really hard, like slamming into them hard enough to cherp the tires. any ideas on that. anyways i will check out some off the threads and hope to get to know some of you. have a good one.

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Head over to the Mk1 section for an endless selection of mods. You could also make a post of your ideas if you'd like.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Hey whats up every one i have a 04 focus se with the 2.3l pzev motor in it. i have had the car for about six months now and love it but it is time to start playing around with it. I have been trying to find aftermarket parts for it but not luck. im looking for intake manifold, exhaust manifold and complete exhaust for it. i cant afford a new car so i figured i would just screw around with this. i put a col air intake on it but for some reason it bogged the motor down and threw a check engine light saying the motor was being restricted an the tranny was shifting into all gears really hard, like slamming into them hard enough to cherp the tires. any ideas on that. anyways i will check out some off the threads and hope to get to know some of you. have a good one.
Throw this over to the D-tech section^^^^^^^^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts